Sailing Instructions to Sankey Island from the clubhouse.
Close to: North 46, 20.859 by West 84, 06.093
(note. you can print this out.)
- Sail south past the Sugar Island Ferry, down through Lake Nicolet.
- At the nine mile point on Lake Nicolet (bouy 79 & 80) it splits into
- Select the East upbound shipping channel (bouys 77 and 76) and then
- After passing (bouys 45 & 46) you will need exit the Middle Neebish
- Turn North East into the navigation channel between Sugar
- At the end of the channel (after passing last bouy K33) turn
Click on picture to enlarge
Website hosted by Stoney
Creek Solutions June 1, 2007